Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Journeys Through Darkness and Light


"My Journeys through Darkness and Light"
Digitally Enhanced Black and White Photo

I have been pondering writing either a short story, novella or a novel about the topic below. Whether it will be fantasy, truth or a combination of the two remains to be seen. First and foremost it will be therapeutic for me. And if I so choose to let the world in to see as well, maybe others will gain something from my words as well. Once, long ago, a professor wanted me to share some of my life in a psychological journal. At the time, I was not ready. My ego was flattered, but my spirit and soul said no. Years have passed, I am calmer now. But then, talk is easy. Feelings, now that is another story. Title and introduction follow here:

My Journeys Through Darkness and Light

I am not sure if this is real or just how I perceive it all now. To me it doesn't matter. What does matter are the revelations that are coming to me as I explore where I was, where I am now, and where I might be going.

3 comments:

Soulsearcher said...

Go for it! I will be happy to read it and provide you feedback. Every person's story contains both light and darkness and is unique and interesting.

Doris said...

There is nothing to fear but fear itself! If it feels safer writing in second person, you could always change your mind later!

Doris said...

Oh and P.S. Image is lovely! Might make a nice book cover.