
I am in a contemplative state of mind, like the leaf floating on the pond, meditating and reflecting on me. Too much of this, though, can send me into a state of complacent nothingness. I want to move forward, to shake that little leaf gently, perhaps sending it falling over a waterfall's edge. To take chances is growth, to rest too much is stalemate. I ask for a wind to give me a nudge, with little resistance I go where it tells me.
3 comments:
WOW! Bev, two blogs?! Cool. I really, really like this picture. Reminds me of where I am going on vacation. You are so very talented.
Congradulations on putting yourself out there - We in the world await more of your glorious light.
Taomaster
Yes, once I get through those blocks of mine, I'm rolling!Thank you both, for your love and encouragement. You are my writing mentors. The watercolor is from a photo I took of Niagara falls, went there a few years ago, blown away by its magnificance.
I love nature, its strength awes me.
Post a Comment